We thought we would fill you in on some of the great events coming up in and near Colorado. That way, you can plan your summer around your FAVORITE activity! Visit these major cycling websites to keep abreast of the news, ladies! And that’s about all we can fit!
This Denver-based group has tons of events coming up, and the best thing to do is visit their Events page on their website. There are so many, I am only including ROAD rides here, but check out these sites for Gravel and MB Events too.
- Triple Bypass – August 20
- Denver Century – September 24
Roll Massif (remember them?) has become Outside Online, and they are sponsors of the following unforgettable rides:
- Elephant Rock – June 5
- Copper Triangle – August 6
- Enchanted Circle, NM – August 27
- Tour of the Moon – September 10
Most years Ride the Rockies sells out, but it *looks* like they have some spots left. AND you can pay to ride a single day. Hey, let’s do that!
- Ride the Rockies – June 11-17
Last but not least…
- Venus de Miles – August 27