A dozen riders ventured off to learn how to navigate some of the frequently used Boulder bike paths. We didn’t stay the course — surprise!!
We rode an elevator, we split the group and reconnected, and we tried to get lost but failed. In short, we had A LOT of fun! And we finished up the afternoon with meatballs and tap sampling at our sponsor, Fringe Pizza.
Thanks to everyone who came out for the Bike Pathta-Palooza Clinic. We hope the ride made you more comfortable with the bike paths we often use on our rides. If you want to become a Venus lead or sweep volunteer (and earn $$ towards next year’s membership), be sure to review the following:
- Our web page on Leading and Sweeping Venus Bike Club Rides
- Video and slides are available from the 2022 Lead/Sweep Clinic – links are on the Member Dashboard.
In response to some of the many great questions asked at Pathta-Palooza, here are some links to resources and follow-up informative blog items:
- Although the Boulder Bike Path 2019 maps are out of print, you can view them online.
- What do we mean by average designated speed for a ride?
- Understand the Colorado Safety Stop.
- Ride with GPS clinic video and slides are also available from our Member Dashboard.
Comments are closed.